"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, August 15, 2014

Cool Book Dedications


While perusing Facebook I came across a link to a fun article about book dedications.  I particularly liked this one by Agatha Christie and another by Neil Gaiman.  Check out the entire article here:  http://bookriot.com/2014/08/15/10-fantastic-book-dedications/


The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
To all those who lead monotonous lives, in the hope that they may experience at second hand the delights and dangers of adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...