"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Have a Spooktacular Halloween!!!


I haven't done the whole "read a horror novel or thriller at Halloween" but I do have a favourite movie, one that's 20 years old, that I like to watch each Halloween.  It's Hocus Pocus.  The actresses who play the three witches do an astounding job of playing evil but crazy fun witches who love the essence of little children for it makes them young again.  But a black cat may just be their undoing!!!  In fact, I just watched it last night as my daughter and her boyfriend carved a jack-o-lantern here.


What are your Halloween traditions?  Do you read horror stories, thrillers or suspenseful books on Halloween or do you prefer to watch a favourite Halloween movie?  What is your favourite horror book or movie?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...