"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, November 23, 2012

The Savvy Reader Suggest 20 Book Ideas for the Avid Reader



http://thesavvyreader.ca/2012/20-gift-suggestions-for-the-book-lover/


  1. The Hobbit
  2. Divergent and Insurgent
  3. The Imposter Bride
  4. The 100-year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared
  5. The Time Keeper
  6. The Power of Why
  7. The Kind of Life It's Been 
  8. Sutton
  9. Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
  10. Who Could it Be At This Hour?
  11. Startling
  12. The Paper Dolls
  13. Beauty
  14. You Gotta Eat Here
  15. Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore
  16. J.R.
  17. One Direction:  The Official Annual 2013
  18. The Perfect Present
  19. Who I Am
  20. Wheat Belly Cookbook
Sadly, I've read only one of these (The Hobbit) and have one (Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore) on the TBR list on my dresser.  The remaining I haven't read but of them I REALLY want to read The Power of Why, The Kind of Life It's Been, Sutton, and The 100-Year-old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared (who wouldn't want to read a book with that title?!!).  So, if I am on your gift giving list, hint... hint, you know what I want, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...