"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For Your Listening Pleasure...



Thanks to A Bookworm's World's review of Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, I just had the pleasure of listening to an audio excerpt from the same.  The voice of Ari Fliakos is perfect for the role and very easy to listen to.  His tone is clear and his inflection suits the wording and dialogue very well.  I could definitely listen to him for the duration of the book! This might be a deciding factor of audio vs paper.  Listen for yourself and see.


Follow this link to listen to an excerpt from Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan and read by Ari Fliakos, courtesy of Mac Audio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...