"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, August 10, 2012

Book Blogger Hop August 10/12

Book Blogger Hop

Who is your go-to author when you are in a reading rut?


I always love Carolyn Hart, should I be in the mood for a mystery.  Her books always keep me riveted, so much so that I hate to put it down and have been known to cook and eat while reading one of hers, particularly her Death on Demand series!  Otherwise I love to read John Grisham, particularly if I need mental stimulation...he always does it for me!  

Who do you turn to when you are in a reading rut?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, Grisham! I didn't even think of him. I've only read a few of his, but I enjoyed them all. Thanks for the reminder.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear....I have never read a Carolyn Hart book. Looks like I need to check her out. :)

    Thanks for the information. Love this weekly meme.

    Stop by to see my response if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read anything by Carolyn Hart- but maybe I should. I enjoy John Grisham's books. I always reread an old favorite- like Harry Potter. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You must be really talented to cook and read at the same time. Everything just falls apart when I get caught in a book. I’m glad I dropped by from BBH. I’m your newest follower.
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog. I am following you now. Please drop by to Carole's Chatter and check it out. You might like to drop by and check out my Books You loved series. The new edition for August is now live. If you like my blog it would be great if you followed me back. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I end up reading-while-cooking quite often these days - I'm surprised I haven't accidentally cooked my Kindle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for following Carole's Chatter. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...