"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday's Musings

This week’s musing asks…
How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you’ll read next?
My answer:
I am always thinking of what I want to read next.  I have bookshelves full to overflowing and I have the best job:  I work in a bookstore!  How can you not be constantly checking out what's exciting and new, reading the jackets, perusing reviews, etc., and not be running a mental or physical "must read" list?
I found Musing Mondays at Should Be Reading.

6 comments:

  1. yes, I have stacks and stacks of books to pick from, but honestly I never think about the next read while I am in the current read. One at a time folks...one at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knowing what im going to be reading next, and I totally agree with you!!

    Here is my MM post

    Happy reading
    Anna =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if I worked in a bookstore I'd have my reads planned out for years. So many books, so little time. ;-)

    My Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caite, Thanks for the visit today! Those were the good old days when I read with a leisure. Now book club and the book store have a heavy persuading influence and entice me always to the next read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, Hi and welcome to My Bookshelf. So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah Marie, thanks for stopping in and for your comment here. It's different having so many options always at your fingertips but it's incredibly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...