"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday again, yawn.  Do you get the Monday blues?  Back to work.  I love my job, I do work in a bookstore so... good times,  but Mondays mean the weekend is over. Stretch..... On the bright side, we can visit each other to see the exciting books everyone is reading.  I love to see what's new and what everyone is enjoying.  My wish list is ever so long but I keep adding to it and perhaps someday it'll dwindle somewhat.  Who am I kidding?  It likely won't.  There are no limits are there?  Not when you love to read!

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this weekly meme.  I'm glad you could stop by to say hi and see what I am up to, as I visit you too.

Last week I finished and reviewed:

Summer Shack by Kelli Sue Landon (young adult suspense/thriller)
Falling Backwards by Jann Arden (biography/memoir)
Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick (children 9 and up.  The Invention of Hugo Cabret was also written by Brian Selznick)

This week I am reading:

Off stage on stage by Michael Buble (memoir)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (young adult dystopian)
The Magic Room by Jeffrey Zaslow (not sure how to classify this one - non-fiction?)
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (adult fiction - book club read)

Up Next:
To be determined.  Likely these books will last me another week at least.

What are you reading?  Do you have any favourites you'd like to recommend?  What is your favourite genre?  I love your visits and always welcome comments.  I'll even visit back!  Have a terrific week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The Michael Buble book looks good. I love his music. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memoir, YA, non-fiction and a classic - nice mixing! I like to do that too. I have to comment on a couple of your reviews. :-)
    Have a good week and thanks for saying Hi at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good eclectic mix of titles ahead of you. I am a fairly eclectic reader as well.

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...