"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Monday... Again....What Are You Reading?


Hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey, It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme that helps us, as book bloggers, stay on top of reading while offering the opportunity to see what others all over the world are reading.  (Sheila has a huge following!)  I just love visiting her blog to see what she's been up to so once a week I enjoy joining in this fun meme.

This last week I finished reading:
American Dervish by Ayad Akhtar
 Onstage Offstage by Michael Buble (yes, the young crooner has a book!)

I am still reading:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Sat aside for a short while are (to be read this upcoming week):
The Magic Room by Jeffrey Zaslow
Coming Up For Air by Patti Callahan Henry

And I just started reading Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver (thanks to Freda who posted about a free read on the Harper Collins site which ends at the end of this month).  This is sooooo good!  Lauren is delightfully talented!

Other posts include:
Happy Family Literacy Day
Buble says 'Onstage Offstage' is a 'picture book' | CTV News interview with Michael Buble
One For the Money Movie Trailer (yes, it's coming out in theatres soon!)
Upcoming New Release The Sins of the Father
Cinder Author Marissa Meyer Interviews with Book Blogger I Am A Reader, Not a Writer
Poets Haven Reading Series - Moments of Sweet Lingering

Thanks for visiting.  Please comment and share:  How has your week been since we last "met"?  What's next on your reading agenda?

6 comments:

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of those books I keep thinking I must read and never get round to. Someone from a bookswapping forum even sent me a copy over a year ago but it's still sat on the shlves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my all time favs. I hope you're digging it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, thanks for the return visit! You would enjoy To Kill a Mockingbird, I think. This is my second time reading it. Harper Lee does an incredible job with character development that each and every person therein comes to life, leaping off the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book Belle, Yes, I am enjoying it. It is the second visit with this book for me and it never grows old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book. I hope you like it. I'm hearing good things about American Dervish. I'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am liking To Kill a Mockingbird, Shonda. It's my second time through it and I enjoy it just as much as the first time. American Dervish was ok, not a favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...