"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Refresher

Here's everything you need to know, or a refresher, before going to see the last Harry Potter movie.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiered here in Canada this week, with the first public showing today at 12 am.  I haven't attended yet but hope to go next week.  In the meantime, here's that refresher:



Did you stand in line last night to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?  If so, what is your reaction to the movie?  Did you love it?  Do you have mixed feelings about it being over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...