"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Harry Potter Reading Marathon!!!

I was reading Sheila's blog Book Journey, in particular her post about the Harry Potter exhibit, and was excited to read of Shannon's Harry Potter Reading Marathon 2011 on her new-to-me book blog, Giraffe Days.  It involves reading one Harry Potter book a month, beginning with the first in the series this month.  I signed up immediately!!  ;)  If you'd like to join in too, visit Giraffe Days.  Just comment with the appropriate post to join.


June's Read:
Canadian Cover
British Cover

1 comment:

  1. How cool! Every time a new book came out I reread all the previous book so it would be fresh in my mind, however I haven't read them all again since book 7's release. It might be time again!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...