"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, March 11, 2011

What Would You Buy? Book Blogger Hop 3/11/11

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. Each weekend a new question is posted for book bloggers to answer on their blogs.


This week's question: "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
  1. Little Princes by Conner Grennan
  2. A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
  3. The enitre Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  4. A Novel Bookstore by Lawrence Cosse
  5. Promise Me by Harlen Coben
  6. Leave it to PSmith by P.G.Wodehouse
I know, by now I've long run out of money but the list goes on and on and on.  How about a little more, I do so long for.......

What would you buy?  Won't you share with me what you would purchase if you could?  Not that I'm short on ideas, but you never know.  Be sure to link up at Crazy for Books too!

11 comments:

  1. I would buy the remaining Steve Berry books I haven't read plus pre order the new one coming out in May! I guess if it was a good sale day I might be able to get all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mixture of books! I need to start the Alan Bradley series soon - I have the first two sitting waiting for me so there's really no excuse. 'The Novel Bookstore' is floating around on my wishlist somewhere, and I devoured 'The Hunger Games' a week or two ago. Wonderful choices...

    My book list is at my blog:
    http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.com/
    Trawling through my wishlist made me want to buy things so I have a sneaky suspicion I may be ordering a few things before the end of the day! :-)
    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through!
    Some great books on your wishlist!

    Shelleyrae @ book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a hard question! I honestly have no idea what I would buy, I'd need to do some research first, I think. But $80 would go quickly, I'm positive of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by:) Interesting selection. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hopping by - I am just paying a return visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't thought about the Hunger Games. I have to add that to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. H Shirley,
    I've read the entire Hunger Games Series, they are worth the cash, I also read the French version of The Little Prince...my sister payed me to read it haha. But I still didn't enjoy it, probably because I was pretty young, but still.

    Anyways, thanks for hoppin' by, I'm glad I hopped by your blog!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Books Are Life. Yes the Cleo Coyle coffeehouse mysteries are great if you like cozies. Try them. There are currently nine in the series with another one coming in 2011 if I recall correctly. Worth a read!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just stopping by on the Hop.
    I chose:
    Crave by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz
    Shadowspell by Jenna Black
    My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
    Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
    Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
    To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
    Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
    Have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...