"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, here's what my week looked like:  Last week I finished reading The Faith of Ronald Reagan by Mary Beth Brown and posted my review.  I continue to read The Help by Kathryn Stockett and just started reading Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie for our bookclub read for February.  Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella is on the back burner.  I had started reading it but have so many so it's put aside at least until I finish the bookclub read.

What are you reading this Monday?

1 comment:

  1. Good information. Lucky me I discovered your site
    by chance (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!
    Feel free to surf my web page :: last minute chess sets

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...